This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure for more information.
Wealthy Affiliate is an online hub whose main purpose is to train anyone interested in starting an online business. Pioneered by Kyle and Carson back in 2005, the company teaches both beginners and already established online business owners how to set up a website in the marketing niche and make money from it. In the hub, intensive training courses, video classes, tools for creating a website, and boot camp training are available to help members to build their online businesses and make money from it. Click here for a comprehensive review of this service.
Additionally, Wealthy Affiliate provides members with vital marketing tools for brand promotion and to increase presence on the internet. They are open to everyone interested in starting an online business. You don’t have to be an expert digital marketer to get the best of this platform.
An individual in any of these categories can sign up:
1.People who are looking to have side jobs to increase their income.
2.Those who want to sell their services and goods online.
3.Bloggers and content creators either as a part-time job or full-time.
4.Individuals with an existing business that wants to get more customers to buy their products or goods.
5.People who are not interested in round the clock jobs but want to work from the comfort of their homes.
6.People that love to promote other people’s brand.
What Wealthy Affiliate does is to teach people how to build a website which helps people find the things they are searching for online. Their training will teach you how to find terms people commonly search for online. Then you learn how to write useful contents about them and get your website ranked higher on search engines so that people can find it faster and more conveniently.
You are solving people’s problem by making it easier for them to find the things they need on the web. At the same time, you learn how to earn money through affiliate marketing. A commission is paid when the products you promote on your website is clicked and purchased by people.
You do not need any prior knowledge or experience to get your business started with Wealthy Affiliate. All the tools needed to build a successful affiliate business are provided. However, bear in mind that Wealthy Affiliate is not a get-rich-quick scheme. It is an online platform which serves as a support system and as a guide through your journey to building your online business.
Getting started with Wealthy Affiliate
- The starter plan: This is the free trial membership which runs for 7 days. As mentioned, the obvious benefit of this starter plan is that you have access to all the features and potential benefits of this platform without restrictions. Most people end up signing up for the full premium plan after enjoying the benefits of this free plan. However, if you do not intend to upgrade your membership your account will not be deactivated. Rather, you will have limited access to all the platform’s resources.
- The premium plan: This is the real deal as all you need to be a successful online entrepreneur is made available. This includes training videos, articles, guidelines, and much more. Just like the name connotes, the premium plan comes with a subscription plan. It comes with a 24-hours live chat and awesome community support to answer all of your questions. The premium membership costs $49/month or $359/year. There is also a black Friday offer which costs $299 for the yearly plan. This comes up in November every year.
Steps to building an online business with Wealthy Affiliate
The process of building an online business with Wealthy Affiliate is quite simple. The entire process is detailed in four steps below:
1. Decide on your niche of interest: you will have to decide on the niche you will want to focus on and build your business around it. It could be a hobby or a passion, just make up your mind and get started. Wealthy affiliate can open you up to a lot of available options but deciding on the choice of which type you want to major on depends on you.
2. Create your website: This is the starting point of your business. The company will make creating websites easy as you will get a detailed walk-through of the step by step process.
3. Build your online presence and attract visitors: Making money via the internet is basically dependant on your online presence, how many people know your websites, and how many visits it. With Wealthy Affiliate, you learn how to build your online community by getting a good ranking in the search engines which is good for your online business.
4. Start earning: you get to start to promote good and services on your websites when you start getting traffic to your sites. Whether the product belongs to you or another person, you earn while promoting them. The Wealthy Affiliate gets to teach you and provide you with tools to promote products and services.